CANNASEN® CBD Nasal Spray Night
CANNASEN® CBD night nasal spray is classified as a medical device. The spray is designed to moisturize, condition and cleanse a dry nasal mucosa prone to crusting. Improves breathing and thus provides better sleep.
Benefits and Effect
- Improves breathing and thus ensures a better quality of sleep
Quality, Efficiency and Safety
- Demonstrated efficacy via preclinical study
- Quality assured and tested in accordance with the EU Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC/MDD)E
- Complies with MDR Chapter VII, Article 10 (9) and 85
- Patent pending - classified as medical device
195 in stock
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT is an over-the-counter nasal spray that improves sleep quality by moisturising the nasal mucosa and keeping the airways clear. Calm, deep breathing is relaxing and essential for good quality sleep.
Dry air - especially in winter, as well as hot and air-conditioned indoor climates - can quickly dry out the mucous membranes in the nose. This will reduce the natural protective function of the mucous membranes in the nose. They become damaged, swell and make it difficult to breathe through the nose.
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT is formulated for overnight use and contains sesame oil and other excipients. The nasal spray is easy to apply and dose using the spray pump.
How the treatment works against restless sleep and dry, crusty and irritated nose
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT is based on high-quality sesame oil. The oil moisturises the mucous membranes of the nose, loosens dry crusts and supports the reconstruction of the irritated areas. In addition, the spray protects against chronic inflammation. Thus facilitating breathing and supporting a restful sleep.
How to use CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT to improve quality of sleep and irritated mucous membranes in the nose?
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT is easy and simple to use, as the spray's pump ensures the right dosage.
How to use nasal spray to improve sleep quality, dry, crusty and irritated nose
- Blow your nose before applying CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT
- Gently insert the tip into one nostril
- Press 1-2 times in each nostril while breathing in through the nose
- Use CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT once daily before bedtime
- For temporary use only
- For hygienic reasons, the spray should only be used by one person
- Do not use nasal spray if you have a sore nose
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should ask your doctor before use
Avoid contact with eyes
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT must not be used in children under 14 years of age.
If you are allergic to one or more of the ingredients, you should not use the nasal spray.
Read the package leaflet carefully before use.
Sesame oil, lavender oil, hemp oil with CBD (cannabidiol) and CBN (cannabinol), vitamin E
The texture of the sesame oil ensures that the treatment forms a protective and moist layer over the mucous membranes of the nose. The oil is rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, including linoleic, oleic and stearic acids, which nourish the mucous membranes. In addition, sesame oil is an antioxidant with antibacterial properties, which benefits nasal health.
Cannabidiol - CBD
CBD is a plant extract derived from the cannabis plant and is one of several cannabinoids.
CANNASEN® CBD and CBN are purified and crystallized, which is tested for quality and purity. The product does not contain heavy metals, pesticides or trace amounts of THC, the euphoriant in cannabis. The CBD and CBN come from sustainable Italian farms.
Hemp oil moisturises and acts as an emollient, creating a good condition in the nose. The hemp oil comes from sustainable Italian farms.
Acts as an antioxidant and strengthens tissue properties, making the treatment effective in relieving nasal irritation.
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT is pre-clinically tested and has a proven effect in moisturising the mucous membrane and facilitating breathing, stimulating relaxation. It makes it easier to fall asleep.
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT will be included in several upcoming clinical trials.
Safety testing and regulation
CANNASEN® CBD NASAL SPRAY NIGHT has undergone preclinical and safety tests.
Safety and quality
- Tested for hypersensitivity and irritation
- Tested and quality assured according to EU medical device standards
- Classified as Class I medical devices
- of the ingredients are of natural origin
- Vegan product
Tested in relation to:
- Cell killing properties (cytotoxicity)
- Sensitivity (sensitisation)
- In vitro test
- Awaiting patent application